Monday, October 10, 2011

Introductions

Heather Lloyd, LMT performing chair massage
Hi. I am Heather Lloyd, owner and massage therapist of Heather Lloyd Massage. I have been a licensed massage therapist since December2004.  I received an Associates of Occupational Sciences Degree in Therapeutic Massage from Heritage Institute in Fort Myers, FL.  I offer mobile massage services to South Fort Myers, Estero, and Bonita Springs including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy, and Chair massage.

I am often asked why massage? There was not a single motivating factor but many.  First and foremost was the desire to be able to spend more time with my son. I found myself unhappy in a retail management position that left very little time for family. I have always wanted to be in a career that could help people as well. I enjoyed rubbing my friend’s shoulders and they would always tell me I was in the wrong line of work.  So, after a lot of thought and reflection I chose to return to school and find a new direction in my life. I fell in love with massage and began a journey towards a healthier lifestyle. That was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have realized how important massage is to a healthy life style and want to share with you. Please feel free to share your thoughts and ask questions as well. After all, this blog is for you.

1 comment:

  1. “OK, Call Me Heidi, See If I Care.” No, I’m not actually gallivanting across the Swiss Alps, but in my mind I could be, and you could too! As a business professional, taking trips overseas monthly would be a dream come true, but, let’s get real, not very practical. I hardly have thirty...

    ReplyDelete